Student Health Plan Information
Medical Insurance Plan Details: Fall 2015 enrollment year
Please review the Student Health Insurance Policy so that you are familiar with the waiver and enrollment deadlines.
Customer Service: by Benefit Administrators (Hubbard-Bert)
800 777-2524 (if calling within the United States)
814 454-0167 (if calling from outside the United States - or Erie PA)
814 459-2250 (Fax)
Customer Service (E-mail)
Plan materials for the 2015-2016 insurance enrollment year
- Covering Your College Student: 5 Questions To Ask
- Student Insurance Summary and Rates
- Health Insurance Presentation
- Available to all students: Highmark Community PPO Blue:
Please Note: All Athletes MUST choose this Plan
- Available to Internationals (non-US Citizens only):
United Healthcare PPO: Please Note: International Athletes are NOT eligible to take this plan
- Insurance for ESL (English as a Second Language) Students:
- All ESL Students who are not US Citizens, have the option of choosing either the Highmark Community Blue PPO or United Healthcare Plan. Please call one of our administrators for rates and to enroll.
If you are an ESL Student, and you have other coverage, you must complete an online waiver form at the link above.
- Attention Parents of International Students:
Many parents of University students who are studying in United States, purchase insurance “riders” or “travel policies” to cover their student while in our country. Despite what you have been told, these plans seldom work and may leave your child without the coverage he or she may require. In many cases, buying the University sponsored plan is less than or equal to purchasing the additional “rider” to your current policy. The University does not accept these policies as approved waivers. If you supply a waiver with this type of policy, your son or daughter will be automatically enrolled in the University sponsored plan, and you will be billed for the premium on his/her student account.
If you have any questions, please contact one of our representatives by email at admin@HubbardBert.net or by phone at 814-454-0167.